Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

Weekend In Wyoming

Missy, Carly, Tricia, and I all went up to Wyoming for a weekend of Turf Wars.  This tournament was nothing like any other tournament we have attended. It was held in one large gym at the Wyoming College.  They split the gym up into six soccer fields which meant that twelve teams were playing in one gym.  We all started and stopped our games at the same time.  These games were quick; which made the girls work on their touches in small spaces and pick up their pace of play.  The team did very well in this tournament.  Missy then went onto her next tournament which was held in Las Vegas (not my favorite place to send Missy, but the high level of competition was hard to pass up.) 

 Carly and Missy getting ready for the game.  The rest of the pictures???  I was so caught up in the games that I forgot to take pictures.  My family, (the picture family) I'm sure is proud---sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment